At Harris Heating, we understand how difficult it can be when the heating system breaks down, the impact it can have on day to day life. The not knowing of when it will be fixed or the expense of getting it repaired or even replaced.
This is why we recommend the Harris Heating Club, our Annual Service Plan, designed to:
Save you money through a long term maintenance arrangement.
Keep more money in your purse with special discounts available exclusively to our members.
Provide peace of mind, we are there when you need us most with priority appointments to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
What is the Harris Heating Club?
To avoid the expense and the frustration of your heating system breaking down, we recommend all our clients register with our Harris Heating Club. On registering, we will arrange a time for one of our experienced heating engineers to visit your home to carry out the first heating service within 30 days.
As part of the annual service, our heating engineer will:
- Check that your appliance or central heating and ventilation is working and in line with current regulations to keep you and your family safe.
- If necessary, take apart your appliance to adjust it and/or clean it to keep it efficient and able to do its job.
- Inform you of any inefficiencies or improvements that we feel could be made to improve your central heating system.
- Provide you with a breakdown of the work undertaken so you know exactly what has been done to keep your system up to date.
- Provide you with details of any remedial work as well as a quotation for further works if needed to give you complete peace of mind regarding additional costs.
- Complete the work there and then, with your authorisation or arrange a more suitable time to return.
All our heating engineers are Safe Gas registered and qualified to carry out full service plans on most heating appliances. We will communicate with you through out so you know what to expect, working efficiently to limit disruption. We prepare and leave the area as tidy as we found it before the service work.
Annual Service Plan
Once the service is complete, we will provide the necessary paperwork which lists what we have done or recommend to improve your system. We then book in another date to return in 12 months to service the appliances again. We will sent a timely reminder before the appointment and if need be, will rearrange to suit your plans. For you, this means we’ve taken care of everything, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
On top of this …
You will benefit from saving money on your energy bills, as a well maintained system is more effective. Pushing out heat without the struggle of a damaged boiler or tired radiators in need of repair.
Harris Heating are the Heating Experts. We have been keeping homes warm, hot water instant and families’ safe for nearly 20 years, working on boilers and central heating systems in Leeds and West Yorkshire homes for two, happy decades with our family around us.
If you would like to save money on your energy bills, avoid the frustration of your heating system breaking down, contact our Customer Service team to talk through the benefits of the Harris Heating Club for your home on 0113 250 5375.
Want to take the hassle out of organising annual gas safety checks and save money? Call today to enquire about our Landlord Club.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Very smooth service from start to finish and end results were fantastic.
- Customer in Otley