Harris Heating provide an Annual Boiler Service to ensure our customers’ boilers are constantly at their peak, preventing breakdowns and spotting potential hazards in time to act. A well maintained boiler will last longer, be more efficient and cost you less in the long run. Keeping your home warm and your hot water instant.
Working in Leeds and across West Yorkshire, our team of professional heating engineers’ service boilers to avoid the need for emergency repairs or replacements.
For only £90 our Annual Boiler Service team will:
- Clean your boiler and central heating filters – expanding their lifespan by avoiding a build-up of the unwanted and unnecessary debris
- Check safety elements and controls – to ensure they are working and will continue to do their job.
- Look for potential hazards – stringently checking for damage or leaks to identify hidden dangers.
- Check gas installation pipes – to ensure clear lines of flow and secure pipework.
- Test flu and emissions - to check for dangerous fumes which could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Assess energy efficiency – to ensure your boiler is burning gas at an efficient rate.
- Review ventilation – for safety of the homeowner and maintenance of the boiler.
- Assessment of flue flow - to ensure clear lines of flow to avoid potential breakdowns or leaks.
- Check radiators - to ensure they are working and in conjunction with your boiler to heat every room required.
Following the Annual Boiler Service, our Gas Safe registered heating engineer will leave the area clean and tidy, with a date reminder for when your next boiler service is due. We will record the time and get in touch so you don’t have to think about your boiler for the next 12 months.
If you are worried about the maintenance of your boiler or to book an Annual Boiler Service, please get in touch on 0113 250 5375.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Very polite man - explained everything he was doing. A credit to his company.
- Customer in Leeds