At Harris Heating, we understand it can be difficult, for you as a Landlord, to remember when every Gas Safety Check is due, and to have a Plumbing and Heating Company that you can rely on to take care of these necessary checks.
That's why we have introduced the Harris Heating Club for Landlords, specifically designed to make it easier for Landlords to manage Gas Safety Checks on their properties.
A plan designed to offer:
- Special discounts to members, making those necessary checks more affordable
- Peace of mind and hassle-free organisation of Annual Gas Safety Certificates
So What Is The Harris Heating Landlord Club?
As a Landlord, you have a legal requirement to have annual gas safety checks on every property you own, every 12 months.
At Harris Heating, our fully qualified, Gas Safe Registered Engineers have been working with Leeds and West Yorkshire Landlords for a number of years. helping them with their legal obligation to keep their tenants safe.
Firstly, we will arrange a time to visit the property or properties, and then carry out diligent checks on every gas appliance.
We supply Landlords with certificates to evidence the checks, and if needed, a quotation for any necessary works carried out to repair or replace appliances. As a Landlord, it is your legal duty to share this certificate with new tenants moving in, or existing tenants within 28 days of the gas safety check.
As a member of the Harris Heating Landlord Club, you are able to spread the cost over 12 months and don't need to worry about keeping your eye on dates. We will contact you or if you wish, your tenants directly and arrange the next gas safety check.
What Does It Cost?
It costs £110 for the first appliance, £120 for 2 appliances and £135 for 3 appliances.
If any additional work is required to repair or replace an appliance, a separate quotation will be given for this.
And You Have The Option To Add On Our Annual Service Plan?
In the event that the heating system breaks down in your property, we recommend that as a Landlord, you also register for our Annual Service Plan.
As part of the annual service, our heating engineer will:
- Check that the appliance or central heating and ventilation is working and in line with current regulations to keep your tenants safe.
- If necessary, take apart the appliance to adjust it and/or clean it to keep it efficient and able to do its job.
- Inform you of any inefficiencies or improvements that we feel could be made to enhance the central heating system.
- Provide you with a breakdown of the work undertaken so you know exactly what has been done to keep the system up to date.
- Provide you with details of any remedial work as well as a quotation for further works if needed to give you complete peace of mind regarding additional costs.
- Complete the work there and then, with your authorisation or arrange a more suitable time to return.
All our heating engineers are Safe Gas registered and qualified to carry out full service plans on most heating appliances. We will communicate with you throughout so you know what to expect, working efficiently to limit disruption. We prepare and leave the area as tidy as we found it.
Once the service is complete, we will provide the necessary paperwork, which lists what we have done or recommended to improve the system. We will then contact you or your tenant when the next annual service is due to arrange an engineer to visit again. For you, this means we’ve taken care of everything, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
If you are a Landlord and would like to find out more information on our HarrisHeating Landlord Club, contact our team of heating experts on 0113 250 5375.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Very polite man - explained everything he was doing. A credit to his company.
- Customer in Leeds