Harris Heating Club - The Annual Service Plan from Harris Heating!
by Becci Harris
Posted in Uncategorized on Nov 24, 2017
At Harris Heating, we are a family-run business established for nearly 20 years. Our team of highly qualified Gas Safe Engineers work to help customers to keep their properties warm and safe in and around Leeds and West Yorkshire. As part of our on-going service and commitment to our customers, we decided to introduce the Harris Heating Club in 2017!
So what is the Harris Heating Club and how can it benefit you?
An Annual Service Plan, designed to save you money and provide peace of mind. As a Harris Heating Club member you will benefit from:
- An Annual Heating Appliance Service (First one within 30 days of registering)
- Being able to spread the cost with affordable monthly payments
- Priority Call-Outs for all our services (including emergency plumbing)
- 10% Discount on labour on all other services we offer
- Priority Appointments and reminders when your heating service is due
Having an annual service plan in place means that you no longer have to worry about when your service is due or how much it will cost! We will arrange your service annually and with manageable monthly payments throughout the year, your service is paid for by the time it is due.
What will our Gas Safe Engineers do as part of the Annual Service?
- Check that your appliance or central heating and ventilation is working correctly and is in line with current regulations
- Inform you of any inefficiency or improvements that we feel could be made to improve your central heating system
- if necessary, take apart your appliance to adjust or clean it to ensure it is running efficiently and can continue to do its job
- Provide you with details of any remedial work as well as a quotation for further works, if needed, to give you complete peace of mind regarding any additional costs
- Provide you with a complete breakdown of any work undertaken so that you know exactly what has been done to keep your system up to date
- Complete work there and then with your authorisation, or arrange a more convenient time to return to undertake the additional work
So why choose Harris Heating?
All Harris Heating engineers are GAS SAFE REGISTERED and therefore FULLY QUALIFIED to carry out a full service on your heating appliances.
Having your gas appliances serviced every year is crucial as it ensures they are working efficiently, keeping you and your family safe. A well-maintained appliance will last longer and work more efficiently, which will save you money by extending its life and using less energy than an inefficient and poorly maintained one.
Annual Service Plan
When you decide to join the Harris Heating Club, a member of our team will contact you to arrange an initial appointment to come out and take a look at the appliances which require an annual service. You will then be given a quote and the option to pay in monthly instalments across the year as part of the Harris Heating Club benefits. We will then be in touch, within 30 days, to arrange your first annual service. Once the service is complete, we will provide you with all of the necessary paperwork outlining any work undertaken and any recommendations we would make to improve your system. We will then book another date to return in 12 months when your next service is due.
We will send you a timely reminder before your next service appointment, and if need be, can re-arrange to suit you. This means everything is taken care of on your behalf and you no longer need to worry or try to remember when your service is due. We take all the hassle away!
And if that wasn’t enough...
Should you need a reliable and trustworthy Plumber or Heating Engineer at any other time for any other reason, we will be there when you need us with PRIORITY CALL OUT APPOINTMENTS and 10% DISCOUNT on labour on all other services EXCLUSIVELY for HARRIS HEATING CLUB customers! Harris Heating are the Heating Experts. We have been keeping homes warm, hot water instant and families safe in their homes for nearly 20 years!
Whether it is a new Boiler installation, Boiler Repairs, Central Heating Repairs, General Plumbing problems or Plumbing emergencies, we are always there on hand, helping the people of Leeds and West Yorkshire!
If you would like to find out more about joining the Harris Heating Club, where you can save money on your energy bills, avoid the frustration of a heating system breakdown, and benefit from exclusive discounts and priority appointments, contact our team today on 0113 250 5375 and we will be happy to arrange a no-obligation appointment for you!